[Colorado-talk] sad news to all!

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 03:54:46 UTC 2018

hello all,

well, I have some sad news to tell you all unfortunately, I will not
be able to attend convention this year in Orlando! I tried the
beginning of this month to maybe come at the last minute but, no such
luck in finding a roommate from one of the nfb net lists that i'm on.
I did get one response in that perspect but, it didn't workout imo…
so, I will miss the final year it will be in Orlando! oh well it was
due to personal issues in my life. I will be of course listening to it
through either my laptop or my alexa through amazon.

i'm sorry for this and, I hope that you all jhave a wonderful
convention for those of you are going to be there!  I will miss you
all! especially for some of the events that the national office are
going to held!

hugs,
amy