[Colorado-talk] New JAWS and ZoomText Annual Home Licenses Now Available Through The Freedom Scientific eStore

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 19:02:03 UTC 2018

hello Curtis,
thanks for posting this awesome news about jaws to the list. as a
matter of fact I also got a email from the freedomscientific email
list already so, thanks anyway! but, this isawesome news for people
who aren't receiving the news directly from the retailers themselves..
so, thanks againand, I will talk to you soon!

sincerely,
amy sabo