[Colorado-talk] Denver Chapter Meeting Reminder

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 23:38:23 UTC 2018

Over the river and through the woods to the
Denver Chapter meeting we go!

Don’t worry, by Saturday the snow will be gone and there won’t be any
call for a horse and sleigh!

But we are getting into the holiday season, so for this month’s
meeting we’ll skip breakfast and enjoy turkey sandwiches for lunch
after the meeting.  So plan to stick around after we adjourn!

Our construction project if winding up, and we just opened the front
doors to foot traffic today.  In any case, we'll keep the meeting door
unlocked for this meeting as well.

We’ll recap the convention, follow up on accessible voting for
Election 2018 and have a couple of other fun activities.  You could
even win a prize!

Meeting is 10 a.m. to noon, followed by turkey sandwiches, chips,
etc., for a very reasonable price.  See you Saturday!

Dan

President, NFB of Denver

"Blindness is not what holds you back.  You can live the life you want!"