[Colorado-talk] finding files on my computer

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 00:33:39 UTC 2018

hello all,
well, I need some help from you all and, maybe someone can help me
out. I had to send to someone a copy of something that I tried
downloading on the internet and, unfortunately, the wev site is
semiaccessible with jfw. so, they had to use a mouse to use my
computer to do it. the file was a pdf and, I have tried finding it
because the person didn't save it in my documents. so, how do I go
about in finding this file or files on my computer since it's very
important to me and, I need it asap? and, how do I go about in finding
files on my computer in which I didn't save them in a particular
folder like my documents for example?  thanks again and, I look
forward to hearing from you all soon!

hugs,
amy