[Colorado-talk] [NABS-L] finding files on my computer

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 12:57:07 UTC 2018

hello all,
thanks for the needed advice but, no it wasn't downloaded at all! I
checked that folder the first thing. but, thanks for the suggestions.
as for how I did solve that problem I had my pop blocker turned off
instead of turned on so, it fixed the problem. so, I did get the file
that I needed from it which was in pdf but, I couldn't save it since
it was in protective mode. so, I selected all of the text and, then
copied and then pasted it into my ms worddocument and, then I was able
to save it in a accessible format!

and, then I was able to send the necessary document to the proper
channels as a attachment. thanks again for all of your help and, I
will talk to you all soon!

hugs,
amy