[Colorado-talk] Look At This!

Kevan Worley Kevan at wefitwellness.com
Wed Nov 28 21:13:55 UTC 2018

Howdy,
Brad Basta, President, Colorado Association of Blind Merchants and leader of our Wild West Chapter, says there may be more places at the table for the big Wild West Merchant Holiday bash!

Subject: Christmas Party Update

Happy Tuesday All,

I wanted to send this quick reminder that the CABM-WWC Christmas is just 10 days away. Marlene and I are really looking forward to seeing all of you there and toasting our great family and friends. I have just a quick note for you information.

The hotel and room info is:
The Courtyard Marriot Hotel Downtown,
934 16th. Street, Denver Colorado - it's on the corner of 16th and Curtis Street.
We will be in the strand rooms 1 and 2. the room is on the main floor, off of the lobby, just feet away from the front check in desk. If you come in from the entrance on the 16th street mall you will just go straight and will run into the room. There is a sign for the National Federation of the Blind (NFB) at the room so you can ask anyone for help to get to the room. We may still have a few spots open so if you know of someone who would like to come please contact me directly for details. Please contact me BEFORE Wednesday, Dec. 4 if interested.
 We have added some new great folks this year and again, Marlene and i are really looking forward to seeing you all there. Have a great week.

Bradley Basta
Pawcuz, Inc.
President
Cell:(303)775-7841