[Colorado-talk] You Are Cordially Invited

Kevan Worley Kevan at wefitwellness.com
Mon Oct 1 19:15:47 UTC 2018

JOIN THE CELEBRATION!
Surprise and celebration are waiting for you at the 1st Annual National Federation of the Blind of Colorado Project Literacy Reception.
Thursday evening, October 25, 4:30 to 6:00 p.m.

Marriott Denver South at Park Meadows

10345 Park Meadows Dr., Lone Tree, CO

Join us as we celebrate achievement and announce exciting new initiatives. Commemorate 30 years of the Colorado Center for the Blind. Celebrate more than 20 years of NFB Newsline in Colorado. Recognize the many successes of dozens of former NFB of Colorado scholarship recipients. And, revel in the accomplishments and joy of blind children and their parents who receive the gift of freedom and literacy through our Summer BELL confidence camps.
Don't miss this! Tickets are only FREE!!
RSVPs are appreciated but certainly not required.
Learn about the power of Project Literacy to transform dreams into reality. Special guests will include:

  *   Dr. Mark Maurer, Baltimore, Maryland. Dr. Maurer served the blind of the nation as President of the National Federation of the Blind for 28 years before accepting a new role managing legal efforts to advance civil rights.
  *   Pam Allen, Ruston, Louisiana. Mrs. Allen directs programs at the Louisiana Center for the Blind. She is First Vice President of the National Federation of the Blind. She is a true thought-leader and motivator.
  *   Also, in attendance will be the President of the National Federation of the Blind of Colorado Scott C. LaBarre, Esquire, and, Julie Deden, Executive Director, Colorado Center for the Blind. Additional guests to be announced.
This gala kicks off the 64th Annual NFB of Colorado State Convention. We extend a warm and welcoming invitation to you. Investigate the convention agenda. Stay for the deliberation, the informative seminars, exhibits of products and services, and, by all means, have big fun with us throughout the weekend. To learn more, go to www.nfbco.org<http://www.nfbco.org> or call 866-543-6808 ext. 15.

Enjoy light hors d'oeuvres and cash bar

At Your Service,
[Kevan's signature]
Kevan Worley