[Colorado-talk] NFB State convention reminders

Lisa Bonderson lbonderson at cocenter.org
Tue Oct 2 22:39:02 UTC 2018

Good Afternoon,

If you have not done so already, please book your hotel room at the Denver Marriott South for state convention.

The deadline to do so is October 8.

You can use the following link, but be aware that it is not user friendly.

https://book.passkey.com/e/49575279

To reserve your room by telephone call the hotel at 303-925-0004.  You will need to press 1 for reservations which will take you to the Marriott 1-800 number call center.  You must mention that you are with the National Federation of the Blind of Colorado.  If they cannot find our block under our full name, try asking for NFB.  If you are unable to use the reservation link or get through by phone, feel free to contact me at 303-504-5979.

Additionally, please register for state convention as the pre-registration deadline is October 12.

Lisa Bonderson

NFB of Colorado