[Colorado-talk] Extra-Extra! Read All About It!

Kevan Worley Kevan at wefitwellness.com
Mon Oct 8 20:19:51 UTC 2018

Greetings colleagues,

Please spread the word about our expanded local Newsline content. NFB Newsline Colorado has just posted the Legislative Blue Book, the latest Colorado Center for the Blind Fall Newsletter, information about the Project Literacy Reception at State Convention, and the latest newsletter from our Colorado Talking Book Library.

With elections only a month away, you will want to read up on all of the issues as outlined and analyzed by legislative counsel. NFB Newsline is proud to help us all do our civic duty.

But, before we vote we want to be at the State Convention. Convention opens Thursday evening with the Project Literacy Reception between 4:30 and 6:00. Read all about it by pressing 2 from the main menu.

We know that we have friends and colleagues that do not subscribe to Colorado Talk. So please, help us by spreading the good news about our expanded offering on your local channel of your NFB Newsline.

If you have questions, email me or leave a message at 303. 778. 1130 ext. 303.

To apply for NFB Newsline services, email or call and we will get right back to you.

At Your Service,
[cid:image001.png at 01CDBC37.7997B120]
Kevan Worley
Cell: 303-929-2369