[Colorado-talk] Our Amazing Colorado Raffle

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Wed Oct 17 16:47:26 UTC 2018

I don't think the link came through properly.  It is:

www.nfbco.org/amazing-colorado-raffle

Also, we still have physical tickets available that you can sell.  Lorinda
or Lisa can get you some.

Finally, if you are having trouble purchasing tickets on line, Lorinda or
Lisa could help you over the phone.

Lorinda, 303 778-1130, Ext. 236
Lisa, 303 504-5979

Thanks!!!