[Colorado-talk] FW: NFBCO Convention Agenda Revised

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 20:10:54 UTC 2018

hello chip,
I see that you took mysuggestion and decided to resend to the list
and, also forward to all who are on this list the agenda for the
convention for this weekend. I know that those who deleted it or
didn't get it now have it! also, it's on newsline on the spnser
channel for newsline too! just hit number 2 on the main menu and, then
go to that channel and, then hit number 3 to listen to the entire
agenda for this weekend's aonvention too!

so, now we all have it and, I will also do that information onto the
lists that i'am on for that information. thanks again and, I will talk
to you soon!

sincerely,
amy