[Colorado-talk] information for state convention

Lisa Bonderson lbonderson at cocenter.org
Wed Sep 19 18:03:06 UTC 2018

Good Morning,

Please disregard the link that was posted on Colorado Talk on September 18, as it is not for the NFB of Colorado State Convention room block, but rather it is a link that could get you a more expensive room.  Please refer to the messages that I sent out on September 6 which was the convention bulletin and on September 11 where I provided the room block link for our event.  This link was late in coming due to the fact that it is not user friendly, but because the Marriott call center was experiencing long waits to call in a reservation, I chose to provide it to those who wanted to have a go at it.

If you have any questions or concerns about the misinformation that was provided, please drop me a line at lbonderson at cocenter.org.

Thanks much,

Lisa Bonderson