[Colorado-Talk] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Blind and low-vision participants needed for research study to evaluate audio CAPTCHA

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 17:02:47 UTC 2019

Greetings:

I encourage anyone who has ever been plagued by a CAPTCHA please to take advantage of this research opportunity. Yes, they are not looking at solutions accessible to braille users who are not able to use speech. Nevertheless, if this research yields recommendations about the best method to use to produce an audio CAPTCHA, that will be to our benefit since it is highly unlikely that CAPTCHAs are going away any time soon.

Here is what you need to know.

1.	The research starts with the need for you to use Zoom on a computer.
2.	I have already learned that Firefox is the best browser to use for this research.
3.	The researchers are very dedicated to this work and are easy to work with.

Please participate if you can.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong