[Colorado-Talk] Scooters: The Next Frontier?

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 20:35:32 UTC 2019

hello gary,
this sounds like good news for us in the nfb of co. maybe we could
send a email to have dan send off a press release maybe to the news
outlets like channel 4 to have them there perhaps? this is a issue for
us in the city of Denver and, also for people who are blind but, also
for people who are disabled too?

it's just a idea perhaps.. thanks again for the information and, I
will talk to you soon!

hugs,
amy