[Colorado-Talk] NFB of Denver & Littleton Welstern Welcome Week

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 00:19:55 UTC 2019

Hey there -

Tomorrow is the Littleton Western Welcome Week Parade and the Arts and
Crafts fair in downtown Littleton. As is our tradition, the NFB of
Denver will have a booth in the fair. We'll be selling our NFB water
bottles (got yours yet?), passing out info on the NFB & CCB, and
demonstrating stone carving.

So guess what? We're not having a meeting tomorrow! Instead, you
should come and walk in the parade with CCB and stop by our booth.
There will be lots of great booths downtown, street food and much
more!

See you there!

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado Legislative Coordinator

President, NFB of Denver

"Blindness is not what holds you back.  You can live the life you want!"