[Colorado-Talk] Fwd: IPhone flyer

Maryann Migliorelli maryannmigs at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 22:37:46 UTC 2019

Greetings all,
Please spread this far and widely, so that we can get lots of great participation in the class. It will be taking place after our customary chapter meeting which is being held at 10 AM. Light refreshments will be served before the class.

Sent from Maryann Migliorelli's iPhone

Begin forwarded message: