[Colorado-Talk] FW: Request for Proposals for breakouts for state convention

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Mon Aug 19 20:47:04 UTC 2019

Hey Everyone, please see the below.

From: Lisa Bonderson <lbonderson at cocenter.org>
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2019 2:34 PM
Subject: Request for Proposals for breakouts for state convention

Good Afternoon,

Attached you will find a Request for Proposals for this year's state
convention breakout sessions.  Please fill out your request for breakout
space and return to Jessica Beecham and me as soon as possible at
jbbeecham at gmail.com <mailto:jbbeecham at gmail.com>  and lkb at labarrelaw.com
<mailto:lkb at labarrelaw.com> .  Even if you have had annually scheduled
breakout sessions over the years, that may not be the case this year.  We
are really trying to get a good look in advance about the meeting requests
and content.  Everyone who wants to have a seminar, must fill out the
attached and return it by September 6.  We are looking for new and creative
ideas for these seminars and look forward to hearing what your thoughts are.

Thanks much,

Lisa Bonderson

NFB of Colorado