[Colorado-Talk] Blind Coloradoan Blog, August 21

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Wed Aug 21 16:05:00 UTC 2019

Here is what you need to know.

Read all of these stories on NFB NewslineR and by going to
https://theblindcoloradan.blogspot.com/2019/08/blind-coloradoan-august-21.ht
ml.

Note: we need your announcements, articles, and pictures. Everyone enjoys
pictures highlighting the members and supporters of NFBCO actively living
the life you want. Send materials for inclusion in the Blind Coloradoan to
<mailto:kevan at nfbco.org> kevan at nfbco.org. Again, this time big thanks to
contributing editor Dan Burke.

Request for Proposals: The National Federation of the Blind of Colorado is
seeking content for our 2019 State Convention seminars and breakout
sessions.

Aira is free. Today, and every day.

Letter of appreciation from long-time Federation servant-leader Alice George
brings smile.

Blind entrepreneurs gather for training and tradeshow September 25-27 at
Atlantic City mini BLAST!

Manager, Project Literacy

303-929-2369

 <http://www.nfbco.org/> www.nfbco.org