[Colorado-Talk] What Do You Think?

Gary Van Dorn garyvdrn at msn.com
Sat Aug 24 18:09:40 UTC 2019

I subscribe Streetsblog Dever.  Streetsblog Dever has a weekday roundup of transit news in the area.  One of the articles this week caught my attention.  The article is entitled Should RTD Cover Lots Of Ground Or Focus On High-Density Corridors? We Asked All 15 RTD Board Members<https://www.cpr.org/2019/08/23/should-rtd-try-to-cover-lots-of-ground-or-focus-on-high-density-corridors-we-asked-all-15-rtd-board-members/> in CPR News.

What is your opinion on the issue raised in the article?  Where should the NFBCO focus?  Although this article has a focus on the Denver metro area, I believe the issues raised in this article touch upon transit throughout our state.

Gary Van Dorn
Treasurer, Mile High NFBCO
Chair, Mile High NFBCO Transportation Committee
Board Member, NFBCO
Treasurer, NFBCO Sports & Recreation Division
President, NFB Public Employees Division