[Colorado-Talk] OT: Close Out Your Weekend With Fun And A Smile On Tonight's Djd Invasion On 195 The Globe

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 22:21:45 UTC 2019

hello david,
sorry, for the late reply to this message. i'am now checking my email
since I have been busy this past week with personal stuff in my life.
and, i'am sorry that I missed last week's show and, I also am thankful
that you always post the announcement for the show here on this list
and, also on the performing arts division list too!

I see that you sare using a new email address now for your personal
stuff which I surprised that you are now using through gmail. is this
the one I should when sending to you personal stuff besides the
business one for the station like I had been doing before?

well, I guess that's all for now take care and, I will talk to you soon!

hugs always,
amy sabo