[Colorado-Talk] Fwd: CCDHHDB JOB opening

Doula Jarboe doula.jarboe at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 18:58:57 UTC 2019

Greeting Fellow Federationists,

 I just received this job announcement from the Colorado Commission
for the Deaf, Hard of Hearing, and DeafBlind. If my memry serves me
correctly, Cynde Vaughn held this job for a while. From what I
understand she is no longer there. My experience is that many of the
people working at the Commission are Deaf, and don't have much
experience or understanding of what the DeafBlind need. So, I'm hoping
someone else who is competent and confident will eventually fill this
position.
Respectfully,
Doula