[Colorado-Talk] Give to CCB on Colorado Gives Day

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 21:26:23 UTC 2019

Greetings all -

Today is Colorado Gives Day, the huge, really huge online nonprofit
giving day in Colorado, and the Colorado Center for the Blind is part
of it for the 10th year! Because the Community First Foundation and
First Bank put up a $1 Million Incentive Fund,  we will receive a
percentage of that based on our percentage of the entire Colorado
Gives Day. This means that every donation is more valuable today than
any other day of the year!

Here's what our student Holly said this weekend in a post on her blog,
Catch These Words. She's captured what is unique and perhaps most
important about what we do at CCB:

“Love is the word that really captures the experience of attending the
Colorado Center for the Blind. Love for blindness and the blind
community, for the National Federation of the Blind, for giving people
their lives back after vision loss. Love for one another, for the
families we had to leave behind and for the friendships that form when
you are in training.”

So click on the ugly link below and you'll be right at the place
online where you can donate to the Colorado Center for the Blind. and
thanks!

https://www.coloradogives.org/index.php?section=organizations&action=newDonation&fwID=15595

Dan

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado Legislative Coordinator

President, NFB of Denver

"Blindness is not what holds you back.  You can live the life you want!"