[Colorado-Talk] The Big Holiday Happenings are in Colorado Springs Tomorrow!

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Fri Dec 20 17:36:51 UTC 2019

Greetings from the real Santa Clause,

Ho Ho Ho! Who wouldn't go? Colorado Springs Chapter holiday party is
tomorrow, Saturday, December 21st, noon to 3 at Old Chicago on Academy and
Austin Bluff. Weatherman says tomorrow will be a beautiful day. You've got
time for hiking in the morning and play outside in the afternoon before the
sun goes down on the shortest day of the year.

Short on daylight. But long on good times, and holiday basket drawing, and
the white elephant gift exchange madness. Bring a friend. Bring an enemy. We
can make them a friend for the holidays. Tickets are still available and
will be at the beginning of the meeting tomorrow for the big holiday basket
raffle. $150 value with restaurant coupons, candles, truffles. $150 value
sounds good to me. 5 bucks a ticket. If you'd like to buy one before the
chapter meeting tomorrow of if you can't be there just drop me a note or
give me a call and I will spot you. I'll buy your ticket and collect from
you later. We know where you live.

Dress Christmassy. We should try to get some nice pictures at the party.
Brain, you should dress up as Santa. That would be a hoot.

Happy Hanukkah y'all!

Manager, Project Literacy

303-929-2369

 <http://www.nfbco.org/> www.nfbco.org