[Colorado-talk] day at the Capitol on Monday

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 17:03:43 UTC 2019

Great question Bianca! Bet you're not the only one wondering.

The address of the Capitol is 200 E. Colfax Ave.  However, the
drop-off place is on the other side of the Capitol, just off 14th Ave.
That is, on the south side of the Capitol.  That's where they can pull
in to let you off.

See you on Monday!

Dan