[Colorado-talk] Cabs monthly member and board call January 15

Jd Holcomb jdholcomb79 at icloud.com
Tue Jan 15 04:20:35 UTC 2019

Greetings everyone,
The Colorado Association Of Blind Students will be having their monthly member and board call on Tuesday night at 7 PM. We will be discussing back to school topics and preparing for our upcoming events. Hope students close and far across Colorado will join in on the call.
Colorado Association of blind students conference line information
 dial in number
(641) 715-0874
Access code
 557689#

Look forward to everyone on the call tomorrow night at 7 PM
Sincerely,

Jedediah Holcomb