[Colorado-talk] We need Your Help with our 2nd Annual 6 Dot Dash 5k

codyjbair at yahoo.com codyjbair at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 17 04:33:35 UTC 2019

Greetings,

As you may be aware we will be holding our second annual 6 Dot Dash 5K this summer and we intend to expand the event significantly. However, in order to do so we need your help. As a result we will be hosting an open forum for you to bring your ideas for the event to on January 22nd at 8:00 P.M. The discussion will take place for 30 minutes and will be held via phone at (605)475-2875 access code 6007792. I look forward to all of your excellent ideas!

Also, if you have ideas for the event or would like to help in the organization of the event but are unable to attend the call on Tuesday please feel free to reach out me directly.

Thanks,

Cody Bair

Treasurer

National Federation of the blind of Colorado

(970)673-6998

codyjbair at yahoo.com

Sent from Windows Mail