[Colorado-talk] Upcoming Broadway shows at the DCPA

Lorinda Riddle lriddle at cocenter.org
Wed Jan 23 22:00:42 UTC 2019

January 23, 2019

The Mile High Chapter of the NFB of Colorado have two plays lined up as fundraiser for the spring and summer season.  Ticket prices this year, even at our discounted rate, have increased so our price to you is also higher.  For those who have attended in the past you know that our seat locations are quite good and worth the cost.

The first play for the Mile High Chapter will be "The Play That Goes Wrong" on Sunday, March 17 at 2 pm.  Tickets are $40 each.   On Sunday, June 1 at 2 pm we will see "Wicked."  Those tickets will be $50 each.

The Blind Parents are planning on attending two shows as fundraisers.  They are CATS on Saturday, April 27 at 2 p.m.  Tickets will probably cost $40 each.  The next show with the Blind Parents will be on Sunday, July 27 at 2 pm will be "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory".  Tickets will probably be $35 to $40. Contact Brittany Savage at tanielizabeth21 at yahoo.com<mailto:tanielizabeth21 at yahoo.com> if interested in these shows.

The Seniors will be attending Fiddler on the Rood on Saturday, June 15 at 2 pm and possibly Hello Dolly on Sunday, April 7 at 2 pm. Contact Anahit LaBarre at alabarre at cocenter.org<mailto:alabarre at cocenter.org> if interested in these show.

Lorinda Riddle
Coordinator of Special Projects
National Federation of the Blind of Colorado
www.nfbco.org<http://www.nfbco.org/>
2233 W. Shepperd Avenue
Littleton, CO 80120
303-778-1130, ext. 236