[Colorado-talk] NFBCO Wild West Chapter Election showdown

Melsue go.melsue at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 19:13:19 UTC 2019

Howdy Federation partners! This here email shall serve as your reminder to
get yourself to the NFBCO Wild West Chapter meeting this Saturday, February
2, 2019. We meet from 12 high noon until 2 PM.  Our meeting location is

*Carmody Recreation Center*
*2200 S Kipling St*
*Lakewood, CO 80227*

We will be holding our annual board elections. The office of President and
Secretary are being vacated by the current board members. There are a total
of 5 board positions to be voted on. If you are interested in becoming a
board member you must be present at the meeting on 2/1 to be nominated.
Annual membership fees are due. Only those members who have their dues
paid, for the current year, may vote in the election and /or be nominated
for a board position.

We look forward to seeing y'all Saturday! If you have any questions please
email me at; go.melsue at gmail.com

--
Melissa Sue Fishburn
NFBCO Wild West Chapter President