[Colorado-Talk] 195?

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 10:43:02 UTC 2019

okay, oops I sent the wrong message to the wrong subject. it's in the
wee hours here in vegas and, i'am awake for some reason and, my mind
is somewhat there!

so, I do apologize for that! but, anyway to listen in david has posted
the information here so, please all tune in ok!

and, if any of you who are here in vegas spread some love to the land
of those who are a listening back home too!

hugs,
amy sabo