[Colorado-talk] Buffalo wild wings baby!

Kevan Worley kevan at nfbco.org
Tue Jun 11 20:03:02 UTC 2019

Hello, tomorrow, the Buffalo wild wings by the world arena in Colorado Springs is putting on the feed bag for the national Federation of the blind Colorado Springs chapter. Yes. You read it right! Our chapter gets a percentage of food and beverage! If you have friends in Colorado Springs or if you want to drive down and visit? Please please get folks in the door. Tell the folks at Buffalo wild wings that you are eating for the national Federation of the blind and f b. Hours are from 11 AM until 11 PM. This is tomorrow, Wednesday, June 12. I’ll be there at 11 AM for a corn dog appetizer, a passel of wings and a bloody Mary. Join me won’t you. I’ll be there around three or four in the afternoon. I want to have some more wings, a big salad and a happy hour! I think I’ll come back for dinner at about seven. Remember we are eating for the national Federation of the blind. Come on down! Bring your mother. Bring your mother-in-law. Bring your coworkers. Bring the coworkers you don’t even like very much. Thank you to the lovely and talented Julie Newman a star from our chapter for getting this set up.  If you are very lucky you might even get to eat with chapter president Jeanette Forten. She is a celebrity around these parts. Get her to sign your chicken bone.