[Colorado-talk] Colorado blind parents call June 20

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Wed Jun 19 16:51:14 UTC 2019

At some point soon, we will get the agenda up on our NFB Newsline local
channel. Also, great item about the event on the latest Presidential
Release. I think you guys are marketing this as a regional event? Is there a
strategy in place to do significant outreach to Wyoming, Kansas, Nebraska,
New Mexico, Utah, etc. Let me know how I can help. I am really jazzed about
this event. This will really be one of our affiliate's signature events this
year. Together we will make it so.

Hope to see some blind parents tonight at Jackass Hill Brewery and on June
29 with your kiddos at the big 6 Dot.

Manager, Project Literacy
303-929-2369
www.nfbco.org