[Colorado-talk] Looking for a Perkins Brailer

Sherry Gomes sherry.gomes at outlook.com
Sat Jun 22 02:53:55 UTC 2019

Hi,

I have a Perkins Brailer you can have. I live in Longmont. I can't use it anymore due to arthritis in my hands. It's been sitting in my home office with a cover over it for probably ten years, so I'm not sure how well it works. But you['re welcome to have it. I'd be glad to have someone take it and be able to use it.

Sherry