[Colorado-Talk] Let's End The Month Of June With Great Fu n And Tunes On Tonight's Djd Invasion

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 21:34:08 UTC 2019

hello david,
thnks as always for posting tonight's show announcement to the list. I
had knew of zoom through you and, other people in the blind community
but, I hadn't used that much until now. but, I did download it and, I
will run it on my computer. I will try to hang out with you all
tonight on the show and, I will try my best to tune if I don't tune
through the zoom land.

well, that's all for now take care and, I will talk to you soon!

hugs,
amy