[Colorado-talk] Winner, Winner, Everyone's a Winner

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Tue Mar 5 16:17:26 UTC 2019

National Federation of the Blind Colorado Springs announces two upcoming
opportunities to win. Saturday morning March 9, 9:30 a.m. at the Garden
Ranch YMCA join the NFB Colorado Springs Chapter. 9:30 to 10 is our
gathering in. 10 to 11:30 monthly meeting. Jeanette is putting together a
winning agenda. Garden Ranch YMCA is at 2380 Montebello Drive West. Bring
your winning smiles and meet a special guest.

And that's not all! On Tuesday evening March 19, grab a seat at the table
for our first ever Blind of the City Meet Up. This is win-win! Grab yourself
a beverage or a bite to eat. No meeting just good conversation with good
friends who happen to have blindness in common. A winning proposition. Join
Brian Smith and myself. Springs Orleans, 123 East Pikes Peak. It is right
next to the Mining Exchange, a Wyndham Grand Hotel, on the corner of Pikes
Peak and Nevada. We will grab some tables at the back. Show up any time you
want between 5 and 7. Bring a guest and the guest's drink is on the house.
Now that's a winner!

Please spread the word, bring a buddy.

Manager, Project Literacy

303-929-2369