[Colorado-talk] Denver Chapter Meeting Saturday

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 20:52:34 UTC 2019

Oh, this snow will definitely melt by Saturday’s Denver Chapter meeting!

So make your plans to be there at 10 a.m.  We’ll hold a short business
meeting, including the Presidential Release.  Following that, we’ll
have three activities, and you will have an opportunity to attend two
of them:

•	Kitchen Gadget Talk
•	Gym Activities
•	Tech Q & A.

Each session will go about 25 minutes.  And then we’ll serve pizza
from Costco at noon for a small price!

Look forward to seeing you at 10 on Saturday at the Colorado Center
for the Blind!

Dan

President, NFB of Denver

"Blindness is not what holds you back.  You can live the life you want!"