[Colorado-Talk] Answer These Two Questions Please

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Mon Oct 7 19:07:58 UTC 2019

Question 1: Do you have articles, ideas, or pictures for inclusion in
upcoming Blind CO Blogs? Please send them along to me.

Second question: Will you be joining us tomorrow evening to learn more about
the 16th Street Mall redesign? If you can make it? That would be grand.
Meeting begins at 5:30, Tuesday, October 8. It is at the Wellington Webb
Building, 201 West Colfax. Enter on the Court Street side. It is in room
1.B.6.

Oh, and one other thing, I am so pumped about this upcoming state convention
in Fort Collins. I have gotten a gander at President LaBarre's agenda and I
have seen some of these breakout session seminar agendas. This is going to
be a whoppdolleger of a convention. So register now!
https://www.nfbco.org/nfbco-state-convention-review/registration-for-nfbco-c
onvention

Manager, Project Literacy

303-929-2369