[Colorado-Talk] Blind CO Blog with all the news you need and more!

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Wed Oct 9 19:56:39 UTC 2019

Dear friends,

Now this week's Blind CO Blog
<https://theblindcoloradan.blogspot.com/2019/10/blind-co-blog-with-all-news-
you-need.html>  is a good'n! I mean, a GOOD'N! Check out the media coverage
of our 16th Street pedestrian mall advocacy and much more.

Blind Coloradans Worry of Plans to Remove Curbs From 16th Street Mall

Blind Parents Meet.

Curtis Chong recommends slow go with new iPhone update.

Community to join the Colorado School for the Deaf and Blind for White Cane
Awareness Day celebration.

Colorado Governor Polis speaks out for Colorado Free College Application
Day.

Colorado VisionWalk

October Springs Chapter Meeting Waits for You and Yours

When thinking about professional development, career exploration, and
continuing education. Think no further than the NFBCO State Convention.

Boot Scoot Boogie Western Halloween Ball is serious business.

It's hockey time. He shoots! He scores!

Hats off to the Aurora Chapter!

Live the Life you Want.

Manager, Project Literacy