[Colorado-Talk] Eyes on Success: Accessible Voting, Featuring Scott Labarre and Curtis Chong

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 21:57:20 UTC 2019

Greetings to everyone:

Now that the issue of accessible voting is at the forefront of our
attention, I thought that folks might like to know about the Eyes on Success
podcast which recently aired. The issue was accessible voting, and the
participants on the show were Scott LaBarre, our president, and yours truly.
Since the interview actually occurred some weeks ago, it did not take into
account that here in Colorado, we would have an accessible ballot marking
system by the time it was actually aired. Nevertheless, I think you will
find the interview of interest. Here is a link to the audio for the podcast.

www.EyesOnSuccess.net/eos_1942_podcast.mp3

Cordially,

Curtis Chong