[Colorado-Talk] 65th convention auction

Maryann Migliorelli maryannmigs at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 22:56:10 UTC 2019

greetings all,
As your auction share I am proud to say that this year‘s auction is stacking up to be one of our best. I am still looking for the rest of the auction packages, but there are some amazing things to be purchased this year at our annual state convention.
Here are a few highlights. A Broncos package from Lisa Bonderson, hotel stays in Boulder and Denver, great dining packages, Theater packages, handmade items, and much much more.
Anyone who has auction packages that I have not received by email should respond to this message or contact me privately at maryannmigs at gmail.com

 I look forward to posting more highlights as I get them. Thanks in advance for everything you do to support our state affiliate auction. Let’s make it one of the most exciting ones ever.
Warmest regards,
Sent from Maryann Migliorelli's iPhone