[Colorado-Talk] Come Join Us For Dinner!

Doula Jarboe doula.jarboe at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 01:58:13 UTC 2019

Greetings All,

 I hope everyone is starting to get excited about our upcoming state
NFB convention in Fort Collins. I hope you will come and participate
in my seminar for hard of hearing and DeafBLIND.

 That evening, after our seminar, we will get together to enjoy dinner
and socializing together. If you are planning to join us, please let
me know so I have an idea of the group size. Either email me, Doula
Jarboe:
doula.jarboe at gmail.com
or you can text or call me at:
502-381-5496. Thanks a bunch, see you soon.
Warmly,
Doula