[Colorado-Talk] You Wouldn't Believe What is Going on in Fort Collins this Weekend

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 01:26:51 UTC 2019

hello kevin and all,
thanks for getting us warmed up for this weekend! I believe too this
is going to be the beststate convention that the nfb of co is going to
have imo! I can't wait! soo much to do and, soo little time to get it
all done! and, I too can't wait for it all to happen! and, don't
forget all who are into the performing arts division to come to the
breakout session to find all about the division as well too on
Saturday!

take care all and, I will see you all this weekend in tft. Collins!

hugs,
amy sabo