[Colorado-Talk] state convention notes

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 01:33:10 UTC 2019

hello lisa,
I too also want to say a huge thank you for putting out this virtual
map of the hotel and, also the surrounding area of the hotel and, also
areas of the outside of the hotel for shopping and, also restaurants
and other stuff to do in ft. Collins. I see that the hotel has done a
little remolding since 2017 and, this virtual map was very helpful in
remembering the lay of the land too! I also didn't know there was
public transportation there in ft. Collins either besides uber, lift,
and cabs in the area. and, of course a link to the restaurants in the
ft. Collins area. this is very helpful for this time in ft. Collins
and, thanks a bunch for doing this for us! I bookmarked the google
site for the restaurants in the area which is good for fyi while i'am
there. I do greatly appreciate this!

I do have a question about the hotel is there a charge for wy fie for
internet service in the hotel rooms or is it free in the hotel? I was
just curious that's all!

thanks again for the information and, I will talk to you soon!

sincerely,
amy sabo