[Colorado-Talk] Telegraph from the Marshall

Kevan Worley kevan at nfbco.org
Wed Oct 30 22:14:18 UTC 2019

Howdy, stop. This heres Marshall rooster Ruben Cogburn! Stop. US marshal Fort Smith Arkansas stop. It’s been said that I have true grit! Stop. Sending you this telegram stop! Y’all should know then I’ll be coming in from Oklahoma territory for the big shindig tomorrow night stop! And, now, I expect no trouble. But if someone starts trouble. I’ll aim to end it.  I believe I met my second wife in Fort Collins. She was no good. That woman was no good. I believe I met her right there at that hotel saloon. Stop. And one more thing. The agenda for the NFBCO state convention is on Newsline. Enjoy! Stop really looking forward to tomorrow night. I’ve been known to pull a cork.