[Colorado-Talk] Why Not Just Tell People Who Are Blind, You Aren't Welcome!

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Thu Sep 5 15:32:52 UTC 2019

Greetings,

I hope you will enjoy these headlines and click and read the stories in our
latest Blind Coloradoan Blog
<https://theblindcoloradan.blogspot.com/2019/09/blind-coloradoan-september-5
-2019.html> . I look forward to hearing from you.

*       Will people who are blind effectively be banned from the Denver 16th
Street Mall?

*       Howdy y'all. Don't forget about the Wild West Chapter meeting at
high noon, Saturday September 7 at the Carmody Recreation Center, 2200 South
Kipling St, Lakewood.

*       Cloe's Party Nets $3000 for CCB.

*       Fort Collins city blind meet up is coming!

*       Program in Grand Junction helps blind seniors take charge.

*       First Friday Downtown 'Springs is an artistic happening at the
Independent Center.

*       Don't you want to read another newsletter?

*       You're Invited to the 2019 CSDB Homecoming!

*       Colorado Talking Book Library Newsletter Fall 2019 is now available.

*       Are you ready for the NFBCO State Convention in Fort Collins?

Manager, Project Literacy

303-929-2369

 <http://www.nfbco.org/> www.nfbco.org