[Colorado-Talk] Blind CO Blog

Scott Davert scottdavert at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 16:43:26 UTC 2019

Hi Michelle.
There is always 10minutemail.com if your issue is that you do not wish to give out your email address. The website is just what the name implies. You have a disposable email that lasts 10 minutes and you can create the account and then reply to any kind of email verification as long as you leave the website open. It's a free service, and comes in handy for situations such as this. You can also tell the service to give you 10 more minutes if you need them before the email address goes away.

Hope this helps,
Scott

Sent from my iPhone