[Colorado-Talk] This week's blockbuster Blind CO Blog.

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Wed Sep 11 16:37:35 UTC 2019

Greetings,

Dan Burke and I enjoy reading your comments via email, text, or when you
leave them on the blog. I hope you enjoy reading this September 10th edition
of your Blind Coloradoan Blog
<https://theblindcoloradan.blogspot.com/2019/09/blind-co-blog.html> , (Blind
CO Blog.) I think you will really enjoy reading the piece from Holly
Scott-Gardner. We also feature a wonderful article from Judy Dixon. Enjoy!

*       Kicking Off the 2019-2020 FAST Program this Friday! by Dan Burke

*       Holly Scott-Gardner tells it like it is.

*       Should I take the kids to Convention?

*       If you're in the Springs Saturday morning, the Garden Ranch Y is the
place to be.

*       Do you have your NFB membership coin? by Kevan Worley.

*       Surely the blind can't babysit? Just ask the Breakfast Club. by
Kevan Worley.

*       The Wonder of Underpasses, By Judy Mares-Dixon, Boulder Colorado.

*       Cooper Smith's Pub in Fort Collins is the place to meet. Read the
dets about the September 24 happy hour event for the Poudre Valley.

*       Pipi's Place.

*       Colorado School for Deaf and Blind has openings for
paraprofessionals.

Manager, Project Literacy

303-929-2369

 <http://www.nfbco.org/> www.nfbco.org