[Colorado-Talk] NFBCO State Convention-What you need to know

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Mon Sep 16 19:00:23 UTC 2019

There will be. I have pretty much distributed information we currently have.
President Scott LaBarre is working with our team to finalize the agenda.
There will absolutely be presentations about the latest access tech,
parenting as a blind person, the latest and greatest from Colorado Center
for the Blind, Braille, Colorado Department of Labor and Employment,
Consideration of the policy resolutions, and more. I think the more formal
agenda should be posted by the very end of this month. It will be a
whopdolleger of an event. (I think that is a made up word that the late
great Dr. Kenneth Jernigan used to employ.)

Manager, Project Literacy

303-929-2369

 <http://www.nfbco.org/> www.nfbco.org