[Colorado-Talk] City Blind Meet up

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Tue Sep 24 14:48:48 UTC 2019

Send folks over to Fort Collins!

Manager, Project Literacy

303-929-2369

 <http://www.nfbco.org/> www.nfbco.org

From: ileenshere at gmail.com <ileenshere at gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2019 5:22 PM
To: lindastovall at stateco.us; kevan at nfbco.org; garett.mumma at state.co.us
Subject: City Blind Meet up

We are having the Fort Collins, Poudre Valley city blind meet up tomorrow,
Tuesday, September 24,   at Copper Smith Pub in Fort Collins.

#5 Oldtown Square

Fort Collins Co. 80524

>From 5:00 P.M. to 7:00 P.M.

The goal is to  build a community for networking, fun, idea sharing, mutual
support, etc...

As we ready for another high-power NFBCO State Convention, we are gathering
up our friends, families, colleagues, and acquaintances for an NFB style
meet-up. Let's enjoy a beverage and a bite.

If you are unable to attend but would like more information about the NFB
our various chapters, free services and programs, visit our website

https://www.nfbco.org/

or call Ileen Gallegos at (303) 895-0087

We look forward to meeting you all.