[Colorado-Talk] COAGDU conference call and othe division things.

Rebecca Sabo beckyasabo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 20:03:59 UTC 2019

Hi Mellissa
I’m sorry that I am not going involved with the affiliate between health issues and other items coming into my life I haven’t been involved. I still want to be involved with the division as much as I can. I hope you do not step down as president I agree that other people think that the division is not as good as other divisions. Let me know what day and time we’re gonna have a conference call Becky

Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 25, 2019, at 1:12 PM, Melissa R. Green via Colorado-Talk <colorado-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Hello my fun and wonderful board.
First, I would like to thank all of. I know that things have been very busy in our lives. Other things come before the devision. And I understand that. I personally will  let it be known that I have not put a lot of time in the devision. Due to some health problems. With this said, I am still  considering stepping down. As president. It is not a decission yet. But my main reasons  for considering this, is because it felt like I and two or three people were doing the work, and my limited time, and my leadership. This and more is why I am considering stepping down.  I have to say that I am also discruntled with the afilliate.  The way that they have treated me personally, and the way they have treated us as a devision.  I am just tired of the same people doing things, and many of us being left out.  The favoritism is also not making me happy. For those that don't know, they created the devision, and gave it to me so someone younger could be the chapter president of Greeley.  I am glad that I took on creating this devision.  I really care about  this devision. I feel we aren't getting much support, if any at all, or respect!  This isn't what made me fight to create this devision. We have a  lot to do. It is not just a title for me.  But we don't have much support, and may be a different person needs  to be running the devision? May be that will change? I don't know. As the board your thoughts are appreciated, and welcomed.  I will make a final decission very soon and share it with you.  However, I would like to have a conference call. Please let me know what days works for you all. Or we can have a meeting next weekend and conduct this meeting Via email. Or still have  one on Sunday. At 4:00, so if people want, they can attend Nagdu's board meeting.
The main thing is state convention seminar.
We will have an hour in a half.
Please give me your ideas.
My ideas is as follows:
introductions with an ice braker.
next, QANDA.
Celebrate seven years of our devision.
issues facing dog users.
elections;
door prizes, nail trims, and goody bags, are incorporated.
positions up for election: president, secretary, two board positions.
sandy and casey are holding the positions. Sandy is a one year term, and casey is a two year. The person will finish out her  term.  I am president. Marty Rahn is secretary.  I will have to look at the constetution, to see if there is anything that says we can have people particepate on the phone.
I look forward to having your ideas. And any times that you feel is good for a meeting.
So ideas for state, times and days for meetings, and thoughts on myoung message.

Sincerely,
Melissa R.  Green and Pj