[Colorado-Talk] FW: [Ccb-l] Cure for the COVID-19 Blues? A singing telegram!

Eric Calhoun chargerdodger at pmpmail.com
Sat Apr 4 13:11:30 UTC 2020

Original Message:
From: Eric Calhoun <chargerdodger at pmpmail.com>
To: ccb-l at ccbnet.org
Subject: [Ccb-l] Cure for the COVID-19 Blues?  A singing telegram!
Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 2020 23:03:29 -0600

Hey everyone!  So you're someone with some God-given talent?  Eric, to
your
rescue!  How would you like to record a singing telegram!  That's right!
And I will use it on my show!  Pleas call 773-572-6258, press the pound,
or
# sign, say your name, some words of encouragement, then, sing a song or
play your musical instrument and sing.  When finished, press #, 2, 1, and
1.  Because everyone out there needs encouragement!

Eric

Eric from Los Angeles.  Friend, advocate, sportsman, sports fan.  Live
the life you want.  Never let prejudice step in your way.  Blindness
should
not hold you back. Eric: chargerdodger at pmpmail.com.  And remember to be
good to each other!